Group work can be tough! And partnering with other groups can be even harder. How do you build trust so you can get great things done? How do you select groups to collaborate with in the first place? The interpersonal dynamics can be complex, but with some practice, and some hard-won wisdom from your peers, you’ll be much more effective. Come join in and bring your stories about partnership disasters and triumphs!
These workshops are meant to be stand-alone sessions, though you’re encouraged to watch the previous workshops:
- Creating Shared Goals with Emergent Strategy
- Building Relationships and Moving as a Group
- Working with Power & Difference
- Decisionmaking methods and points of unity
- If you already have something like points of unity in your group, work on partnership minimums or selection criteria.
- Do a one-on-one with a current or potential community partner!
To get more help, coaching, or strategize your way out of frustration and into cooperative leadership, sign up for office hours with Sierra Ramírez by emailing her at email@example.com.