Thank you to everyone who participated today In-Person and Virtually! Many thanks to those of you who hosted a session as well.
We had a few zoom issues starting out but got on track rather quickly. We appreciate everyone’s patience and hanging in there with us.
Tomorrow, we look forward to more interesting and informative content.
8:30am - 9:30am: Breakfast
9:30am - 9:50am: Welcome
- How Government Can Better Serve the Public in a Digital Age with Greg Jordan-Detamore
10:00am - 11:15am
- Direct Democracy Teach-in! Tales and tools from the Direct Democracy Pilot cohort with Sierra Ramirez
- Case Studies - Learnings from state partnerships in integrated benefits and record clearance with Sree Prasad and Shayna Cummings
- Unconference Session #1
11:45am - 1:00pm
- Community-Centered Storytelling with Cole Coleman
- Identifying Problems and Gaps with Research, then Addressing Social Challenges with Technology with Nicole Dan and Caroline Nickerson
- Introducing the new Brigade Project Branch with Micah Mutrux and Gabrielle Solis
1:00pm - 2:00pm: Lunch
- Impact Sprint In-Person Showcase
2:00pm - 6:00pm
3:00pm - 4:15pm
- Unconference Session #3
4:15pm - 4:45pm: Break
- Book Signing: The Victory of Greenwood by Carlos Moreno
4:45pm - 6:00pm
Unconference Session #4
All unconference sessions are held in Conference room #4 in Gathertown, near the Pawnee Pub. We have two open sessions up for grabs
Session #3 3:00pm - 4:15pm CST
Session #4 4:45pm - 6:00pm CST
If anyone is interested in hosting and adding more enriching information for others, please reply to this post and a Content Committee member will reach you.
Have a Great Day 2 Tomorrow!