Makes: 1+ Connected Problem Solvers
- People you care about
- Your senses (including mind, heart, and feelings)
- 1 centering exercise
- 1 place* in the community you serve or support
- Together, greet the place (humans and your surrounding environment). Use the centering exercise to slow down and get present.
- Introduce yourselves and ask for permission to engage in Kilo observing your community.
- Break out and explore in silence without distractions for at least 15 minutes.
- Carefully observe the place around you using all of your senses.
- Come back together. Thank the place and say goodbye.
- Reflect and share openly what you’ve noticed or learned from your observations.
Neighborhood, community park, healing garden, trail, water fountain, urban sanctuary