Digital Forms - Vendor platforms, open source tools, research and design resources

We all know that digital forms are critical to the delivery of government services. How are you tackling them? Let’s compile and share our answer in this handy spreadsheet.

Ways to help improve this doc:

• Add info for existing or additional tools & resources. :tipping_hand_woman:
  • The Great government forms sheet is pretty thin, just recently stuck it in. We’ve all got lots of forms we admire — or maybe built and should be showing off. Pop those in! :medal_sports:
  • Give the sheet some organization/consistency/clean-up love. :nail_care:

If you’ve got lots to say, feel free to link to longer docs or media; just stick 'em in here so everyone can see them.

For further forms fun, join the #digital-forms channel in the Code for America Slack.

5 Likes

OHHHH YES! I LOVE THIS! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Major fan here of paperform.co!

It lets us embed forms in keeping with our existing style guide into opensavannah.org; it’s not prohibitively expensive; it’s easy for the entire team to create new forms; it allows for conditional logic without pagination; etc.

1 Like

Ooh, had never heard of Paperform, @carlvlewis! I added a row for it on the spreadsheet…If you have a few minutes to fill it in, I would be ever so grateful. :wink:

1 Like

We actually applied for a nonprofit license and were approved for free premium plan in like 10 minutes!